Sobriety Connection is a residential treatment facility for men and women recovering from alcohol or drug addiction. Our treatment center is a way for residents to escape the stress and trigger of their everyday lives. With a strong focus on community, our treatment center is a safe space for residents to heal.
Our facility works with addiction specialists to ensure our residents are getting the most out of their recovery experience. Addiction specialists may recommend additional treatment including: cognitive behavioral therapy, equine therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, family therapy, EMDR and trauma-focused therapy, holistic treatment, acupuncture, meditation or massage.
Sobriety Connection will provide transportation to and from appointments with an addiction specialist during one’s residential stay. By choosing to recover from an addiction, one is choosing to heal their mind, body and spirit. Our approach focuses on recovery and replenishment as a whole. We will address your addiction and find ways to cope with triggers, difficult emotions and past experiences. We utilize traditional methods of therapy, as well as unique experiences and a supportive environment.
Our facilities include access to:
- Group Therapy: Our residents will have the opportunity to participate in group therapy often. Group therapy is a way for residents to share their experiences to people who understand what they are going through. This is a way to build community and connect with others who seek to recover and live a life of sobriety.
- Individual Therapy: We offer transportation to off-site individual therapy. Therapists help residents cope with their addiction through traditional methods of therapy including cognitive behavioral therapy, traditional talk therapy, EMDR therapy and more.
- Family Therapy: Family therapy is a way for residents to mend relationships with their family while forming a mutual understanding. Support from family members is especially helpful when recovering from addiction. Family therapy allows residents to explore family issues and set boundaries in a safe, supportive environment.
- 12 Step Group: Our facility offers a 12 step group built on community and healthy coping mechanisms. For more information regarding our 12 step group, visit our 12 step group page.
- Mentoring: Mentoring is a way for residents to receive support and advice from people who have recovered from addiction. For more information on mentoring, visit our group and peer support page.
- Yoga and Meditation: Yoga and meditation helps residents connect the mind, spirit and body. The combination of yoga and meditation can help alleviate stress, while giving residents an outlet for difficult emotions.
- Nutritionist Services: We work with a nutritionist to ensure residents are nourishing their bodies during recovery. For more information about our nutritionist services, visit our health and fitness page.